WWMT - wwmt.com - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Family rushed to hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Police in Battle Creek say a family was taken to the hospital Monday morning for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police say that the family of three had a generator running in their garage because of the outages. The home in on Lakeway Road.

There is no word on their conditions.