WWMT Newschannel 3 - Search Results
Fire at apartment complex in Kalamazoo Co.
OSHTEMO TOWNSHIP, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Firefighters were fighting a fire at an apartment complex in Oshtemo Township Tuesday.
The fire broke out at Nottingham Place Apartments shortly before 10:00 in the morning on Drake Road.
Four fire departments responded.
Investigators say that the fire started in a kitchen as a grease fire. Several apartments suffered smoke damage.
Some residents were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation but are expected to be okay.