Fire at apartment complex in Kalamazoo Co.

Updated: Tuesday, February 12 2013, 02:24 PM EST
Fire at apartment complex in Kalamazoo Co. story image
OSHTEMO TOWNSHIP, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Firefighters were fighting a fire at an apartment complex in Oshtemo Township Tuesday.

The fire broke out at Nottingham Place Apartments shortly before 10:00 in the morning on Drake Road.

Four fire departments responded.

Investigators say that the fire started in a kitchen as a grease fire. Several apartments suffered smoke damage.

Some residents were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation but are expected to be okay.
Fire at apartment complex in Kalamazoo Co.
comments powered by Disqus

Top Stories

"More Top Stories"
advertisement
Sponsored content
advertisement