Toddler recovering after being burned by detergent

Updated: Thursday, February 21 2013, 03:15 PM EST
Toddler recovering after being burned by detergent story image
DAYTON, Ohio (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A toddler in Dayton is recovering after he was apparently burned by laundry detergent.

Now, his mom is sharing her story as a warning to other parents.

Mark Bruce has more on the story.
Toddler recovering after being burned by detergent
comments powered by Disqus

U.S. | World News

advertisement
Washington Times
advertisement