BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Several streets will be milled and paved as part of a resurfacing program in Battle Creek.
The streets affected are:
- Cherry St. - Division (M-66) to Elm
- E. Bidwell St. - Terrace to Roe
- Cady/Roe St. - E. Bidwell to Burnham
- LaSalle St. - E. Territorial to E. Bidwell
- Terrace Ave. - E. Bidwell to E. Burnham
- Highland Ave. - W. Bidwell to Eldred (possibly Wednesday)
- Foster Ave. - W. Territorial to Eldred (possibly Wednesday)
The project is expected to run until August 8th.
The roads will be open during this time.