MENU
      component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01

      Puppies rescued from house fire near South Haven

      SOUTH HAVEN, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Seven puppies are recovering Tuesday night, after being rescued from a house fire.

      South Haven fireighters found them in a home in Casco Township early Tuesday morning.

      They say it appears one of the puppies had chewed through an extension cord connected to a fan, sparking the fire.

      Everyone in the home made it out safely, including the 6-week-old pit bull pups.

      The home suffered both smoke and heat damage.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER