Man electrocuted while working on home
PENN TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - Authorities say a 43-year-old Chicago man has been electrocuted while doing work at a home in southwestern Michigan.
The Cass County sheriff's department says Michael Koranda was found Sunday afternoon by family members at the home on Diamond Island, which is located in Diamond Lake in Penn Township. The department says he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sheriff's deputies responded along with EMS, the Cass County Marine Division and members of the Penn Township fire department.