Fire sparks at abandoned home in Battle Creek
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A fire breaks out at an abandoned home in Battle Creek.
Flames were spotted by a neighbor in the back of the house in the first block of Seivmour around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Firefighters tell us the home was abandoned, and no one was hurt in the fire.
Investigators say they are looking into how the fire was started.
We know there was a fire that sparked in that same house in October 2016. It was while fighting that fire crews discovered a marijuana grow operation inside the home.
Investigators have not said whether any drugs were found in the house during this most recent fire.