Carbon Monoxide and how to detect it

(NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Carbon Monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of accidental poisoning death in the United States.

It can be a very tricky thing to uncover in a home, since you can't see, taste, or smell Carbon Monoxide.

On Sunday morning Chief Gary Dreyer from the Crockery Township Fire Department came to the Newschannel 3 studios to talk about Carbon Monoxide and give out some tips about what to be on the lookout for.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off