Deputy Ed Kolaskowski hailed as hero
Updated: Monday, February 25 2013, 07:33 PM EST
CUTLERVILLE, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – A mother and three kids are safe after being rescued from a burning building early Monday morning.
A grease fire broke out in a third floor apartment at Woodfield Apartments in Cutlerville around 1:00 am Monday. Now Kent County deputies are being recognized for saving the family living in the apartment next door.
You can watch Newschannel 3’s full interview with Deputy Ed Kolakowski of the Kent County Sheriff’s Department here.