Students evacuated after bomb threat at South Haven High School  SOUTH HAVEN, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Police are on the scene of a bomb threat at the South Haven High School.

BREAKING NEWS

Senegal confirms its 1st case of Ebola

Updated: Friday, August 29, 2014
Senegal confirms its 1st case of Ebola story image

DAKAR, Senegal (AP) - The Senegalese minister of health says the West African country has its first confirmed case of Ebola.

Awa Marie Coll Seck told reporters Friday that a young man from Guinea was confirmed to have the virus.

An outbreak ravaging West Africa began last year in Guinea, which shares a border with Senegal. Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria have also had cases.

So far, Ebola has killed more than 1,500 of the 3,000 people it has sickened.

U.S. | World News

advertisement
Washington Times
advertisement